How is 105 miles possible on a 2012 SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amund

20160826130337-8f009b6c-2dee-43bc-bfdd-7b11fbab04b1.jpg

The car has history from IL. It is produced 11/11, and registered in 2013, reported at auction 02/16, and the pictures are fom august.
http://mmsc400.manheim.com/MABEL/ECR2I.PGM?CLIENT=SIMUC&CONFIGID=BUYER&ECRTYPE=**&SAUCI=GCAA&SWO=3061421#

Another possibility: Those are km and equivalent to 65 mi. I routinely get similar miles on the Guess-o-meter on my 2011. Just today I charged to 100% for some longer range driving and had 90 mi showing this morning.

RegGuheert said:
Recent reset of the BMS?

No: it would still calculate distance based on (internal) capacity reading. I suspect it was driven "easy" (like 20 MPH) recently to boost the m/kWh (which we can't see), affecting the GOM calculation.

Stanton said:
RegGuheert said:
Recent reset of the BMS?
No: it would still calculate distance based on (internal) capacity reading. I suspect it was driven "easy" (like 20 MPH) recently to boost the m/kWh (which we can't see), affecting the GOM calculation.
Sure, but when mine was reset, the capacity reading shot up for several weeks.

Drive slow and 105 is possible.

I've driven 72 ev miles in a gen i volt, and my battery has half the useable capacity of the leaf

Back