Questionnaire for Electric Vehicle Charging Behavior and Charging Station Utilization

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeyclegg

My name is Joseph Clegg, a senior at Texas A&M University. For the summer, I am doing a research internship with the Texas A&M Energy Institute. My research objectives are to learn about EV drivers’ attitude and preferences in terms of using public charging stations and to utilize collected information to optimize the location of charging stations, numbers, and types of chargers at public charging locations.

As a part of data collection, I prepared questionnaires to survey current EV drivers. The results of the questionnaire will be kept in a statistical form and responses collected will remain anonymous. The questionnaire will take 10-15 minutes to complete and your help is greatly appreciated.

Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TamuEvSurvey

I think many of thus are fine with answering your survey. In the future, do not start multiple duplicate threads in random areas and post off-topic replies soliciting the same thing. It is bad netiquette.

As you might've noticed, most of your dupes have been removed and eventually, I think all of them will be.

Other boards may not be as forgiving.

Yeah, one post is all you need.

The survey itself reads like most others that have been posted here. Pretty basic. Some of the multiple choices should have allowed more than one answer. But lots of room for text response and you've come to the right forum for that Joe.

Back