Leaf Audio/Music Features

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my music on a flash drive. I discovered only after copying all my files that it doesn't accept .wav format, which eliminated about 3/4 of my files, so I had to go back and convert those to wma. WMA and MP3 are the only two formats supported. I don't know the bit rates. I read that the limit per folder is 256 files, so I had to split the songs into three folders, each having ~200 files, organized roughly into Rock, Folk & Classical, and Miscellaneous (Ragtime, Blues, Boogie Woogie, barbershop, Hawaiian slack key, TV & Movie themes, ethnic, etc., etc.) but I play on Random - all folders so I get a mix. However, I seem to get a lot of songs that have played repeatedly and others that haven't played at all, so I'm not sure how well the random function is working. But then it's hard to tell...
Randomness

Erknjerk said:
I have a 2013 SV and I can't find the pause button for the cdc player
I assume you mean CD player? If the 2013 is like the 2011, you just hit the off button. When you turn it back on, it resumes playing where you left off, although there is a slight delay.

Back