Sonoma County Leaf Owners Out There??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I saw an add from Nissan tht they now have a quickcharge station for $10,000......

Maybe a winery in the Healdsburg area would install one for public use and customer incentive! :D

Survey:
1. How often would LEAF owners use a Quick Charge in Healdsburg?
2. Where is the need for QC along Hwy. 101?
3. Do we have more than a dozen LEAF owners in Sonoma County?
4. Or, does that number approximate two dozen when we add in folks from SF Bay Area who regularly come to Sonoma?

Answers

1. Probably 10 times a year.

2. Petaluma, Santa Rosa, and maybe Solar Living Institiute in Hopland (they have a huge solar setup)
3. ? One here.
4. Don't live in Sonoma cty but go up once a week to visit relatives and use their house in Kenwood.

Forgot to answer the survey:
1. Zero now, but maybe half a dozen times once a QC is up there.

2. Petaluma, and Healdsburg are my first choices. Santa Rosa might be too far beyond LEAF's comfortable range for those coming from SF & Oakland. Hopland sounds good too especially with solar. Does anyone know of any large solar PV installations in Petaluma and Healdsburg?

3. I count 4 Sonoma county LEAF owners just from posts here, represented by 1 in Sebastopol, 2 in Santa Rosa & a general Sonoma County owner. But David2344 says there are 4 more in Sebastopol. If so, where do folks living in Sonoma County want to have a QC? That might give us a grand total of 8 LEAF owners living in Sonoma County? Any more?

4. So far, I count 3 regular travelers to Sonoma County from SF Bay Area.

Phoenix said:
Does anyone know of any large solar PV installations in Petaluma and Healdsburg?

While visiting my brother in Petaluma, I noticed that Casa Grande High School has installed a lot of solar panels over their parking lot. The school is located just off the Lakeville hwy on the south side of town.

North Bay Electric Auto Assn. will be hosting a speaker from PG&E to talk about EV rates on July 14, 2012, 10AM-noon at Blue Sky Center, 6791 Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol. For more info, go to nbeaa.org and click on recent newsletter.

I am a former Leaf owner who retained an almost new tire when my lease expired. I would like to give this to a Leaf owner in the Santa Rosa area. Tire is available in the driveway of 4939 Deerwood Drive in Larkfield, a suburb just north of Santa Rosa.

I am in Santa Rosa and Just got my Leaf a couple of weeks ago and so far am enjoying it, although the NissanConnect interface leaves something to be desired. I was going to compare electric cars and just go for a Leaf test drive but the guys at Jim Bone Nissan were good at their jobs and found me the exact Leaf I was thinking about so I bought it.
I drive every day between Santa Rosa and the Windsor Library where I work. I don't have a charging station at home so I'm the guy charging everyday outside the Huerta Gym. So far so good.

Back