Denver Colorado LEAF Gathering #2: 24 March 2012

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The northeast quadrant works for me. As a matter of fact any quadrant works for me, but there are a number of Leaf owners in the northeast quadrant of the city.

batzman said:
Also, as a note for future Leaf meets.... the Denver Greenprint Denver Sustainability Office will be happy to attend one of our Leaf meets....

What is your opinion on having the next meet somewhere else in the city? I view it like this... our first meet was approximately the South East Quadrant of the City. So for the next few meets, I think it is a good idea to cover the city in the other quadrants (South West, North West and North East).

Opinions?

Date, Location, and Time... all set for the 2nd meet!

It will be held at the GoNissan Location @ 2400 West 104th Avenue, Denver ---> February 24th at 12pm noon.

Go Nissan will be:

- blocking off some parking for us around their dual L2 charger
- providing a meeting room just inside the parking location
- allow or even provide a grill for hot dogs, burgers, etc.
- etc.

Can I get an idea of who will be there? We will also have some SWAG (including a Nissan Leaf Backpack to a lucky person) :D

batzman said:
Date, Location, and Time... all set for the 2nd meet!

It will be held at the GoNissan Location @ 2400 West 104th Avenue, Denver ---> February 24th at 12pm noon.

Go Nissan will be:

- blocking off some parking for us around their dual L2 charger
- providing a meeting room just inside the parking location
- allow or even provide a grill for hot dogs, burgers, etc.
- etc.

Can I get an idea of who will be there? We will also have some SWAG (including a Nissan Leaf Backpack to a lucky person) :D

This month's meet is being moved to April due to other Leaf and EV activities..... date TBD

Back