2011 Leaf SL, 9K miles, Mint Cond, CA HOV Stickers, $27,000

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrain73

EDIT: The Leaf has been sold. Will separately sell the upgraded EVSE. Original posting is below.

Original post:

Selling my 2011 NISSAN LEAF SL - I am moving out of CA and looking to sell my 2011 NISSAN LEAF SL. Asking Price is $27,000.

This all-electric vehicle has 9000 miles on it, is Cayenne Red with Light Gray interior and is in mint condition. The white HOV access stickers, which stay with the car, allow solo occupant use of HOV lanes in CA - a real time saver over the Bay Bridge. This car was based in the East Bay of the SF Bay Area. This car is loaded with great features like nav system, satellite radio, bluetooth phone & audio support, fog lights, remote connectivity via web and smartphone app, auto climate control, solar charger for accessory power and keyless entry/start.

Everything is in great condition and works great, wish I could take it with me, but my new commute isn't practical for a Leaf.

In addition to the standard Nissan home charger (120v), I will also include an upgraded EVSE from EVSEupgrade.com that operates at 240v - a $1000 value item.

I was thinking about it, but given the MSRP of this configuration, minus the $7,500 tax credit, minus the $2,500/$5,000 clean air rebate and minus the normal depreciation for a used car - I think you're a few grand too high.

Edit: Leaf has been SOLD.

Original post:

The advantage is that you can drive away tonight with HOV stickers and an extra 240v EVSE that stay with the car for $27K flat.

Buying new is $37,250 + dealer fees + extras + new car sales tax + wait for HOV stickers + wait for the $2500 rebate + wait to get a $7500 credit on your federal taxes, oh and you don't get a second and upgraded 240v EVSE ($1000 on its own).

San Diego - My red 2011 SL with 24,000 miles, ceramic tinted windows, mounted spare tire, switched override for Navigation, Nissan GOLD 7 year - 100,000 mile warranty, with brand new tires, optional upgrade EVSE for $300 extra. California HOV and EV parking decals not installed. Front plate no installed (no holes drilled through bumper).

Replacing with already purchased 2012.

$24,900

TonyWilliams@
LoveMyLEAF
dot
com

858-245-82 one seven

PS: I will be out of town June 13 - July 22.

Back