alloy wheels on S model

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeDub

I like the concept of the S model, but I'd like to see alloy wheels on it rather than cheap hubcaps. Yea yea, I realize it would make the car a little more expensive, but it would be worth it.... just a suggestion.

The Leaf S was specifically created as a stripped down base model. One way Nissan was able to get the price down was to go to steelies with hubcaps.

If you like the looks of the rims on the 2011-2012 model, someone I believe was selling a set over in the Marketplace section. You can also check for used ones on eBay or Craigslist, as well as aftermarket sets. Somewhere on this forum are pics of Leafs with Juke rims and they look sharp.

yea, true, I guess the SV is just the way to go...... how about this then, make the navigation & carwings OPTIONAL on the SV? I could do without it. SV without nav is perfect model in my opinion. :) Often times navigation adds 1000 to 1500 or more to the price of a car.... but I still like the S model for making an electric car as affordable as possible! Keep up the good work Nissan.

CeeDub said:
yea, true, I guess the SV is just the way to go...... how about this then, make the navigation & carwings OPTIONAL on the SV? I could do without it. SV without nav is perfect model in my opinion. :)

Nissan already has such an option...it's called the Leaf S :lol: I personally could do without the nav (it's not all that great) but I do like having CarWings.

I personally like the look and cheaper repair/replacement costs of the steelies/hubcaps combo over my SV's alloys, but being a lease I have to give it back pretty much the same way I got it from Nissan.

Juke wheel:

199E13BF-15B8-47D8-BB4B-6D777D2C6E28-5380-00000771337DEE76.jpg

83d48c61d31cda8c8105df864cf04970.jpg

0c67ff40348a935d0a9fb84990135c83.jpg

Back