Alberta Leaf Owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky49

Are there any Alberta Leaf out there? We are a family on our 4th hybrid vehicle and are currently driving a recycled 2007 Plug In Prius with an A123 battery conversion. We did not do the original conversion but we did replace the original A123 battery package.

We have been looking at the Mitsubishi Miev and the Nissan Leaf. Just returned from BC where we test drove the MIEV and Bellingham Washington where we drove the Leaf. Wife is keen on a Leaf. Even the limited range of the Leaf in cold weather meets her mission profile. Curious where you got yours and if you have yet to discover any rebates of any kind on a Leaf or power supply charger nstallation in Alberta.

Rocky49 in St. Albert

Hi there!

I'm the proud owner of a White 2011 Nissan Leaf purchased in October 2013. I haven't come across any incentives for EVSE, we charge ours with

Recently started up the Electric Vehicle Association of Alberta with the goal to promote adoption of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure in Alberta. We are doing our inaugural meetup on May 24, 2014 in Calgary. More details on our facebook group page.

Please join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yycEV/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Maciej Bialy aka muchski

muchski said:
Hi there!

I'm the proud owner of a White 2011 Nissan Leaf purchased in October 2013. I haven't come across any incentives for EVSE, we charge ours with

Recently started up the Electric Vehicle Association of Alberta with the goal to promote adoption of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure in Alberta. We are doing our inaugural meetup on May 24, 2014 in Calgary. More details on our facebook group page.

Please join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yycEV/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Maciej Bialy aka muchski

Hi Muchski, I just bought my Leaf this week but would be interested in hearing about the EV association. I don't use Facebook though but would be interested if there are any future events!

-Nate aka coldcowboy

My wife and I just bought our first EV a 2015 Nissan Leaf SL.
We live in Calgary but had to go up to Edmonton to buy it because for what ever reason all 3 dealers currently in Calgary don't seem too keen on actualy selling one.

Back