LEAF posing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asemeco said:
Last December, three coworkers and I leased Leafs on the same day:
4Leafs.jpg

No, we didn't get wholesale discounts.
Beautiful picture.

Everyone doing well?

First time user of this forum. I've been looking through your guy's pictures and threads and I got only one thing to say: "Y'all need to step up your game" I'm going to take this platform to a whole new level. This is just a sneak peak.

LeafZE0 said:
First time user of this forum. I've been looking through your guy's pictures and threads and I got only one thing to say: "Y'all need to step up your game" I'm going to take this platform to a whole new level. This is just a sneak peak.
I'm waiting.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 132
I have a set of those springs yet to be installed, curious too how you think the ride is? Glad it's only a mild drop! I've got Juke wheels on now so it should look good.

jhm614 said:
LeafZE0 said:
I'm waiting.
jhm614 said:
Not sure what it's going to do to the ride and the range, but man, that low profile look is HOT! Can't wait to see the finished pics...
My current setup is a coilovers/airbags hybrid suspension. The wheel specs are 19x9 & 19x10 +32, we'll see how much it'll effect the range after the car is finished, should be done by tomorrow. It just need some of the front plates for the top brackets, easy install just waiting for the parts. I should have some of the final pictures by then taken by http://www.stancenation.com/.

JeremyW said:
I have a set of those springs yet to be installed, curious too how you think the ride is? Glad it's only a mild drop! I've got Juke wheels on now so it should look good.

Yes, it is a mild drop.
Specs say 35MM.. They say new springs need some days to settle properly.
They are definitely more stiff than the OEM springs.
Combined with 40 profile tires it makes it a bit more sporty to drive.
Not that the Leaf will ever be a sports car. For that I have an Audi ;)

Instalment is really easy.
Took me about 2 hours on the front (can be done in 1 hour) and 30 min on the rear.

mostenec said:
Very cool, Lowered landing and alloy wheels is not bad. I like this kind of sport. But it is ideal for roads and do not feel comfortable on the roads with poor quality coating.
Yeah, it's lowered on air bags/coilovers hybrid suspension. All custom fabrication. So the comfort ride is not sacrificed with the advantages of the coilover system set to either stiff or soft depending on your driving style or preference while the air bags determine ride height, so ride quality is not compromised. As for the 19" wheels, range depletion is roughly by negative 5%. The cons of running larger set wheels. Nonetheless this set are one of my favorite VIP wheels.

only 5%. Damn your lucky.

When I was running my Equips it was easily 15%. Your stance is sick man. Someone snapped a pic of your car in the parking lot at the last wekfest show and I was jockin the tuck.

Unfortunately this is the lowest the tien coilovers went. I wish I could get it down further without air, but the thought of acuair has crossed my mind.

got rid of the tien and went to BC and the stance was a little lower, but not where I would want it.

LeafZE0 said:
mostenec said:
Very cool, Lowered landing and alloy wheels is not bad. I like this kind of sport. But it is ideal for roads and do not feel comfortable on the roads with poor quality coating.
Yeah, it's lowered on air bags/coilovers hybrid suspension. All custom fabrication. So the comfort ride is not sacrificed with the advantages of the coilover system set to either stiff or soft depending on your driving style or preference while the air bags determine ride height, so ride quality is not compromised. As for the 19" wheels, range depletion is roughly by negative 5%. The cons of running larger set wheels. Nonetheless this set are one of my favorite VIP wheels.

BEAUTIFUL!!

Levenkay said:
Can you get it low enough so that if you run over a gum wrapper it'll rip the fenders off?
I imagine the one who posted that might be saying; "That hurt man."

Attachments

• fighthing.jpg
    fighthing.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 70
Back