"Infinite MPG" decals (white, silver, yellow), $4.50 shipped

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest mockup after a little design consultation with the SF BayLEAFs on Facebook. :D

This is what'll head to the cutter tomorrow if all goes as planned (which, well... it didn't today, as my work schedule ended today at one of Fresno's finest 3 charging stations after crisscrossing the city almost 4 times!).

Better, worse, indifferent? I'll post a new thread for the new stickers once the site's up and ready for orders just like the current "Infinite MPG" ones go - which seems to work very well. :)

Also put in some overtime. :cool:

The "slashed gas pump" might be redundant if you use both stickers (one in each corner?), so I think I'll carry a stock of one "slashed", one plain-"O" on the site. :)

The decals are cut (in rather limited quantity - 5 blue and 1 white "Not a Hybrid"; 3 white and 1 grey "Zero Gallons per Mile") - and the site's updated.

Not a Hybrid:
http://falconfour.com/projects/8#NotAHybrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zero Gallons per Mile:
http://falconfour.com/projects/8#ZeroGPM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I haven't filled the site in with full details and a sales pitch quite yet, as I'm trying to decide where to take the store from here. Manually editing the site's code to add these things is a little... limiting. Need to be able to make a more functional system for people to find and order these things. :) Site's framework code hasn't changed since some time 2007, so it's really due for a refresh...

Anyway, have-at! They're a small batch and all peeled & stuck to backing by hand. Love of the game!

Stickers arrived very quickly, thanks! Love the quality and ability to modify. Blue on blue is subtle, but it'll do.

edit: First time I've ever posted pictures. Really love these stickers. No one really noticed it was an electric car before.

Just ordered a white one knowing that I'm supporting a forum member :) Of course the international shipping rates are stupid (approx $15) so I just ordered to my US shipping address ;)

I finally came back to life! ;)

I've refreshed my listings - and found a severe issue with updating my website that killed all the images in my listings! That's fixed now.

"Infinite MPG" is available again (as it had been in stock, but not listed! Augh!) in all 3 colors - silver, white, and yellow.

Updating the original post now with links to everything.

"Not a Hybrid" is also available on eBay as well!

If you ever make anymore of the Zero gallons per mile ones, I'd like to buy another. Here's the first one on my LEAF:

18330997496_6ff0f437f7.jpg

Back