Anyone - TULSA, Oklahoma???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi EdmondLeaf, Neil Mayo here. Been watching these since 2011. Bought (own) 2015 SL Pearl Premium with 4000 miles from Hudiberg. Super deal! It's for the wife, but I tend to steal it from her work everyday. How I hate ICE cars now, weird how quick I changed. Can't stand to drive our 2011 Honda Odyessy. Someone on here said it's like you were a non-smoker now. Got my bluetooth ODBII adapter coming, will be fun to play with. Doing about 1.3KW solar at home with plans to ramp it up. No one here tends to get it, so I'm not too interesting in showing it much. I do have a friend that has a Tesla in Wynnewood though. Just having fun driving it and living in the future.

Hello fellow Okies! I intend on joining your ranks later this year, say October or November, but in the interim am hoping for a little guidance on acquiring a Leaf. I've wanted one of these cars since I first heard of them. That said, I am ill practiced at car buying and want to prepare myself with as much information as possible. I was wondering if you'd recommend a specific dealer in the OKC/Moore/Norman area and if so whom? What am I looking at realistically on price? Many of the discussions here center on playing the dealers on one another but with the limited stock in our area, it seems that this tactic may not work here. What are your shopping and buying tips? I will certainly need to lease as I lack sufficient tax liability to claim the full federal rebate. What did it cost did set-up a home EVSE? I have so many questions! :D :D

FYI - on the Lease - Check to front end and back end cost - yes back end - the two year lease looked good until you spread the front and back end cost over 24 months - It was prohibitive but the 200 per month looked so fine!!

Ended up buying since free money, 2,000 Nissan incentive money and a free charger, and 2 year charger card. OK appears to have an extra 1,500 incentive - http://www.afdc.energy.gov/laws/all?state=OK[url]

spriteking2012 said:
Thanks for the input! What do you mean exactly about the back end costs? As in, the fees and extraneous costs?

The 2 year lease (1.2 years back) they showed me had a $350 fee for turning it end at end of lease? There could be more?

Back