(Un)Official Mitsubishi (Cypress, CA) L3 Scheduling Thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The QC at Mitsubishi was working last night. The new plug is much easier to use. There is a free QC at Schneider, near South Coast Plaza.

Yes Gary, the Mitsubishi Chademo is after a hiatus of many weeks, back in operation. The last positive check in on Plugshare is from 5 days ago. In fact, I'll go by there tonight to check if it's still up, but it seems to be having a good run so far. Don't know if you've used it since the new user-friendlier plug was swapped in; it is less cumbersome but that still hasn't prevented the weak link, us humanoids, from bringing the whole thing down from time to time, sadly :( Leafy

Does anybody know the status of the Mitsu CHAdeMO charger? It (and the Level 2 EVSEs) seems to have been removed from the PlugShare map. Is it still publicly available?

Thanks!

Shows up now as a restricted site for some reason. You may have these filtered out, making it disappear. The last PlugShare check in shows the qc offline. I'll reach out to someone there to see if it's down permanently, needs repair, etc.

Hi Jeremy, I just came from MB and you're right, the setting on my own Plugshare app when changed to include "access restricted" sites will bring the MB location up as before. And I noticed that another location I use that was not on the map shows up as well and they are a business that restricts usage to after office hours also. So it may just have been a matter of fine tuning the MB info/setting by Plugshare since they actually are a time restricted site. And there is no new signage at Mitsubishi to indicate otherwise.........whew!!

Back