Headlights that see better to the side?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem to be subjective, as I don't have any qualms about my 2013 OEM LED headlights, and they seem to be on par with my other cars OEM lights, both HID and halogen...

Firetruck41 said:
It does seem to be subjective, as I don't have any qualms about my 2013 OEM LED headlights, and they seem to be on par with my other cars OEM lights, both HID and halogen...

Yes, it is possible that it may simply be a subjective matter, or that I and a other drivers are just off the mark.

An additional possibility is that there might have been a change for 2013 which took care of some or all of this concern. My only experience is with the 2012 SL LED lights. I seem to recall some of the many changes for 2013 included perhaps making LEDs optional or something like that. Maybe they also made other changes to them.

jlsoaz said:
An additional possibility is that there might have been a change for 2013 which took care of some or all of this concern. My only experience is with the 2012 SL LED lights. I seem to recall some of the many changes for 2013 included perhaps making LEDs optional or something like that. Maybe they also made other changes to them.
FYI, I've had 11MY, 13MY and currently 15MY with LED headlights. I could see no difference between them. The only change was that the 11MY had a headlight up/down adjustment switch which was deleted for 13MY.

Back