Radio resets

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo

Hello,
I just got a new leaf two days ago. I set the radio stations and everytime I get in the car I have to redo this. The clock also has to be reset all the time.

I also noticed the SD slot has no card in it for the map. I will contact the dealer for this but I wanted to know if anybody knows anything about the radio issue.

Thanks

Jim in Montreal

turbo said:
I set the radio stations and everytime I get in the car I have to redo this. The clock also has to be reset all the time. I also noticed the SD slot has no card in it for the map.
The first problem sounds very much like either a loose fuse for the radio (there are two) or a bad connection on the back of the radio for the constantly-on 12V line. The second problem can only be resolved by the dealership. Don't let them charge you for it -- the SD card should have come with the vehicle.

Resurrecting this old post, I have the same issue. The dealer has an SD card coming in for me tomorrow. I was curious if this was the resolution to the issue?

Back