Chicago: 1 Owner 2013 Nissan Leaf SV with Premium Package 12 Bars $7900 SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manufacture date is 04/13 so should have the new lizard pack

While it's possible that installation of the 'Lizard pack' began in 4/13, we have no evidence at all of that. More likely it is just a better formula pack than the 2011-3/2013 packs. To be safe these later packs should still be considered 'pre-Lizard'.

I'm guessing that, like mine, this car doesn't have QC, just Premium?

I'm surprised this car has the side marker lights on the front fenders. I thought all the ones coming out of Smyrna don't have that as my current one (built 5/2013) nor did my previous one (built 6/2013, IIRC). But yeah, I can see it was built in the US via the VIN and can tell it's a '13+ from the inside via the HVAC panel, stereo, and hatch area.

Pretty decent deal. Too bad I don't need another and don't live in the OP's area. Silver's my favorite color on the Leaf... but alas, the one I have isn't silver.

Leftie you are correct no qc.

Cwerdna: I need to fix the photo bucket pictures. Apparently it mixed the pictures from the last 2012 leaf I sold with this one. Thanks for catching it.

I thought for 2013 that if the car was equipped with fog lights (from the SV LED Headlights and Quick Charge Port Package) that it included the (well, kind of obvious) Quick Charge Port?

I suppose those could be aftermarket fog lights. Do you know if those are halogen of LED headlights? That's supposed to be another indicator.

I'm on the fence, but if it turns out to actually have the QC port, I'd definitely be interested. Any idea on shipping to Las Vegas, Nevada?

skhmc said:
I thought for 2013 that if the car was equipped with fog lights (from the SV LED Headlights and Quick Charge Port Package) that it included the (well, kind of obvious) Quick Charge Port?

I suppose those could be aftermarket fog lights. Do you know if those are halogen of LED headlights? That's supposed to be another indicator.
Correct. '13 SV w/quick charge (CHAdeMO) + LED (headlights) package includes the fog lights.

skhmc: car does not have quick charge and I think that's what has helped the battery stay at 89% at 40k miles. Shipping should be about 1000. Call me if you want to talk about the car. Thanks

Would it be possible to post the LeafSpy scan? I'd be interested to see voltage distribution, balancing activity, number of charges, etc...

MrWhat said:
Would it be possible to post the LeafSpy scan? I'd be interested to see voltage distribution, balancing activity, number of charges, etc...
I really wouldn't worry about the bolded part. See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=452126#p452126.

I don't even bother w/looking at the balancing activity.

My 5/2013 built '13 Leaf that I bought used in July 2015 had 12 bars and still has them now (but is creeping towards losing one). FWIW, as of yesterday, my stats were this:
AHr: 57.34
SOH: 87%
Hx: 86.23%
0 QCs (doesn't have CHAdeMO)
2567 L1/L2s (I do use the charging timer myself via the midnight to midnight charging to 80% trick)

Every weekday, I'm probably incrementing that count by 2. And, I sometimes remotely send the command to charge now (to go to 100%), so that might increment it more. And, I also use free public charging sometimes on weekends but I don't wait there for hours. It might be 10 minutes to maybe 2 hours.

Your extraordinary SoH seems to be supporting the idea that charging to 80% instead of 100% most of the time is a good idea.

I have a potential buyer in Chicago. Will be buying another once the sale goes through. After getting one with premium I wouldn't recommend one without

MrWhat said:
Your extraordinary SoH seems to be supporting the idea that charging to 80% instead of 100% most of the time is a good idea.
I wouldn't say it's that extraordinary. Losses seem to be primarily from temperature and time (calendar losses). I've heard of reports of '13+ Leafs with build months 4/2013 or later in the Seattle area that didn't lose their 1st capacity bar until 70K miles or so.
mitrals said:
After getting one with premium I wouldn't recommend one without
Yeah. The Around View Monitor rocks! I love it! Even though I'm not a fan of Bose, the company or their equipment, I'm enjoying the Bose stereo.

Some folks (esp. a weird guy) have tried to (for some bizarre reason) convince me that I should NOT have gotten the premium package and instead gotten one w/QC + LED package. :roll: Uhh... I lived with a '13 Leaf with both packages for 2 years and I'd much rather have a feature I love and a feature I enjoy everyday than something that I found not that useful, didn't want to pay $1K to $1.5K extra for that I used 16 times in 2 years (+2 aborted attempts: DC FC in use by a legitimate user not anywhere near full) and where it'd almost always cost me more to fuel my Leaf than my Prius.

Back