re-sync map screen

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjdoe

Stupid me - I was scrolling down the music list on the screen, and didn't realize I was also pressing the button for the CD player. Now, the screen stays raised ~3/8". Unless you shut the car off. Then it parks like it should. Anyone know how to resync it? I would think it jumped a few teeth on a gear, but then, it parks.
Thanks.

We've had our Leaf for 14 months now. We bought a 2015 when a 1 year lease ended. It was very hard to find the top model! So far, with 20,000 miles on it, it still has all it's reserve bars. We have had no problems with it. It's a great commuter car for my wife's 30 mile drive. Risky as an 'only' car, unless you rent a car for trips.
Even in Atlanta, the heater drags down the range. So does the 80mph traffic! I have to remember I can't run with the big boys. Driving to the airport and back, I'll get home with 10 miles left, if I don't remember to keep it around 60. I wouldn't try the trip with the heater on. Even with the map saying you will make it - it's still nerve racking...
We had planned on keeping it for a year, then getting the new Tesla. The cheaper one. But I don't want to wait a year for delivery. We paid $19,500. A great deal! But the battery is a wildcard. Once those bars start to vanish, the value must plummet. We generally keep our cars 10 years. Or more. The 07 Lexus RX has yet to have a problem or a repair. But the Leaf can't be a long-term keeper. A shame.
And I love the mellow horn. A friendly signal. Except today, when someone cut me off and stopped to turn. I laid on the horn. Not the sound to convey anger!

I think you're talking about the LCD's angle. Press and hold OPEN/TILT until the desired angle is achieved. This is a feature and by design.

It's in the nav system manual.

Thanks. I looked in the manual, but didn't even think of looking in the nav book. It worked.
I do wish they didn't have that button right below the music list scroll. I've rested on that button before, but it just opened the screen.

Back