2015 nissan Leaf for Sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The leaf is my only Car. Would like to buy the 2016 Nissan Leaf 30kw SV. I just would like 25% extra range.

Mark

I posted a screen shot leaf spy on craigslist

here's the link . its the last picture
http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5356451530.html

I see 104% of the maximum GIDs and no SOH. Do you have the latter figure (along with AH), and what's with the extra GIDs? Also, does it have the Premium Package?

EDIT: looking at the picture of the viewscreen, I see no "Camera" button, so I'm guessing it's a Base SV with no Premium. That's a deal-breaker for me if correct, and that's a shame, as it looks like we live just one full charge apart...

It didn't sell and is currently not for sale. Mite try selling my Leaf at the end of the year.

Will post here when decide to Sell.

Mark

Mark, I'm in Canada , where are you located again? Also, I would be interested in discussing your leaf. Can we message each other. Alan

Hello Alan and Schleppy

Thank for your interest in my car . Alan Is in Southern NH about 15 miles north of Portsmouth ,NH. I am looking to see if there any good deals for an EV with more range. If do find a good deal I will put 2015 up for sales at the beginning of the year.

Mark

Back