Chicago: 2013 Ford Cmax Energi for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitrals

Selling my 2013 Ford Cmax Energi Electic Hybrid with 83K miles. This car is the best of both worlds. It can do 22 miles on electricity and then switches to regular gas in hybrid (40mpg). Can charge the car from the wall outlet of your home. The car completely charges in 5.5 hours. $1 of electricity gets you 22 miles. I fill up the car once every 2 months and can easily go 1000 miles between fill ups!!! I have owned the car since April 2015. Excellent condition inside out. The car is charged once a day in the middle of the night. Clear title in hand no accidents. Carfax to prove. Tires have 80% tread left. I will also include a set of winter tires with 5K miles (almost new Ford Steel rims, with the Ford TPMS) and weathertech floor mats. For sale by owner. Save $700 on taxes from buying from a dealer and no document fees.
Features:
Navigation
Heated Leather Seats
Automatic Climate Control
Alloy Wheels
Bluetooth
MP3
Power seats, steering, windows, door locks.
Remote Start (Can start the car from your phone from anywhere. Imagine the possibilities in winter)

During my ownership the following have been done:
1. Ford replaced transmission at 71K miles. The initial builds had transmission issues.
2. Spark plugs, cabin air filter, K&N air filter and new brakes all the way around at 75K miles.
3. Oil change at 81K miles. Oil has been changed religiously every 5-7K miles.

Back