Leaf Intelligent Mobility facelift at CES 2017

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbelange

I Can't wait to see what the Next Generation Nissan Leaf 2018 would looks like ...
Perhaps it may look like this Nissan Intelligent Mobility demo shown at CES 2017 this month.

I plan to buy a brand new Nissan Leaf 2017 on october/november this year,
I heard that the next generation of Nissan Leaf may become available "in a near future"
so it could end by a dilemma between 2017/2018 model for me ...

background_2018_leaf_vs_2017_white-png.18041

In case this "facelift" demo version may become available on 2018 model,
what do you think of those "sportier" front and rear bumpers ?

There's also a different "sportier" front bumper shown in this video:
Nissan Intelligent Mobility Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_n1ejKWo4

Do you think those "sportier" bumpers enhance drag efficiency significantly on highway ?

It may result on a better autonomy on highway ...
I'm asking because I plan to drive on highway most of the time !

Thank you !

All of this is very nice... They can play around with computers and "driverless" car control all they want.

If you are saying that the cars we drive will have computers like this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of... Our personal transportation should be controlled by the individual, and make the individual use THEIR GOOD JUDGEMENT.

Do you think the morons that drive on American roads are going to want to drive as peacefully around obstacles as this video?? Fat chance. Also, I am against any more automatic controls on cars that will make drivers even more stupid than they already are. Even the automatic stopping systems on luxury cars is too much IMO.

"... computers like this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of... Our personal transportation should be controlled by the individual, and make the individual use THEIR GOOD JUDGEMENT."

I agree with you and I don't want those things neither ... If 2018 Leaf Model may have it, I would try to disable it ...
But what do you think of those "sports" front/rear bumpers ? ;)

Do you think those "sportier" bumpers enhance drag efficiency significantly on highway ?
It may result on a better autonomy on highway ...
I'm asking because I plan to drive on highway most of the time !

For me the number one priority is that they improve the function of the headlights. It doesn't look like they have done so with that car, although for all I know the lights have all new "guts" and work fine...

Back