Any body ever approached a business about installing a charge station.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aarond12 said:
I approached the building owners with the suggestion of EV charging spots, or even allowing us to use the 120V outlets in the garage.

The response: "God put enough oil on this Earth to last until the Rapture." :evil:
I've thought about lugging around a noisy generator and then running it for a few hours in front of certain businesses. If they complain I'd say "sorry, there aren't any places to charge around here." Maybe that would convince them. But I still really doubt anything ever would.

If only there were a law there had to be a CHAdeMO at every gas station, I'd be able to go anywhere!

aarond12 said:
I approached the building owners with the suggestion of EV charging spots, or even allowing us to use the 120V outlets in the garage.

The response: "God put enough oil on this Earth to last until the Rapture." :evil:

oic...guess he left out the part that our oil usage will be the primary cause of the rapture....

aarond12 said:

Now that's a special kind of stupid. It pains me that people like that even exist.

Back