Parts from Disassembled Red 2015 Leaf S

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Your threads were all towards the end of last year. Do you have any parts left? I need to replace my Nissan Leaf front passenger side strut and maybe axle beam.
Thanks.

Yes, i have those parts. But let me know soon as someone else has suffered damage and is asking about the the passenger side fender, sway bar and transverse link.
PM with your needs

Was the car you are selling parts off of a DC Quick Charge model? If so, do you have the wire harnesses (240123NH1D and 240113NF1B) in good condition?

The two part numbers that I listed aren't for the DC plug on the front of the car (I already have that).

They are instead the Engine Wiring Harness and Wire harness, EGI w/quick charge.

These part numbers are different on the DC enabled models vs those that are not.

If you have the DC versions, I'd be interested in buying both.

Thanks!

These were surprisingly difficult to remove (beware) and since they weren't in perfect condition i didn't think they were fit for sale. Hence i have disposed of them.

Did you already sell the main body harness? I'm looking for the round connector that goes to the battery pack.

Interesting thread, to read what people buy.

If I didn't think that the LEAF was a throw-away car due to the crap battery I would be tempted to buy a replacement on-board charger.

SageBrush said:
Interesting thread, to read what people buy.

If I didn't think that the LEAF was throw-away car due to the crap battery I would be tempted to buy a replacement on-board charger.
How Rude.

Back