Climate XChange Raffling off a new Tesla

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else going to the raffle party tonight? I'll be the guy in the LEAF t-shirt.

43 mostly highway miles from home. Have to top up first at Chestnut Hill Mall to make it back.

I couldn't get sound when I tuned in late, or info on who won, aside from one secondhand post, but I'm guessing it wasn't me. Still hoping for another prize, but if not I bought myself a Zero SR demo bike yesterday, just in case...

That was almost my entire savings!

From that link, again secondhand:

GRAND PRIZE: AL NIERENBERG, MA
2nd Prize: Ronald Alberico, NY
3rd Prize: Michael Moore, CA
4th Prize: Harry Scott, IL
5th Prize: Scott Gilbert, IL
6th Prize: James Decher, IL

Geez, not even a Roomba for me? Oh well...

Exhausted.

I have already called and left messages where appropriate.

Winners of the 2015 Climate XChange Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle:

6th prize, 24 hr Tesla experience ($1000) - James Decker, Glenview, IL

5th prize, iRobot Roomba ($1000) - Scott Gilbert, Chicago, IL

4th prize, iRobot scrubber & mopper robots ($1000) - Harry Scott, Avondale, AZ

3rd prize, Outdoor care kit ($2000) - Michael Moone, Pleasanton, CA

2nd prize, Hero Eco A2B bikes (2) ($5000) - Ronald Alberico, Clarence, NY

Grand Prize, Tesla, goodies, taxes & fees ($110K FMV, $37K US withholding, $147K total outlay by CXC) - Al Nierenberg, Boxford, MA (incidentally, he's a happy Prius owner with 200K miles on his car!)

Congratulations to all of our winners!

And SUPER THANK YOU to all of the many, many supporters of the Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle! Please use us as an excuse to talk to a friend this weekend, and a colleague next week, about carbon pricing.

Alan

P.S. And a big SORRY to the livestream viewers who enjoyed three hours of watching people hang out in our family room, around the raffle drum, only to have the livestream turn into a deadstream just as we started the raffle drawing. Jessica and I were crushed when we found out! Please accept our apology. I had a lot more to say about this in a post on teslamotorsclub.com; see http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/54561-The-Perfect-Tesla-Raffle?p=1300848&viewfull=1#post1300848.

Climate Xchange is raffling off another Tesla, taxes and all. There are also potentially two other Teslas with a pretty good discount on a Model 3 with early reservation and $10k or $5k off with Taxes. If you qualify for the $7500 tax credit (possible with early reservation), then it makes the Model 3 rather affordable.

Anyhow, it is a good cause and a great opportunity to support it while also getting a chance at either a free new car or a discounted one.

https://climatexchangeraffle.org/?utm_source=cxc&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=xcx

Wow. I didn't see this thread last time around. I was in the raffle back then and will be again. (I've worked with some of the founders at past careers).

Back