Leaf Price / Discount discussion thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I got

2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick Charge
  • 2500$ out the door (taxes, fees included)
  • 106$ including Tax Per month x 35 months
  • $8841- Residual value
  • 12000 Miles each year or 36000 overall
  • $395 disposition fee

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

$
  • 2500 Down or out of the door
  • $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

What's your location? Any state rebates?

inphoenix said:
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

$
  • 2500 Down or out of the door
  • $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

What's your location? Any state rebates?

Bay Area. Standard CA 2500$ and 500$ PG&E Separate. So this car will be 3210$ for me after 3 years

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

• 2500$ Down or out of the door
  • $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

add your location to profile. This is a great deal. Estimated cost to purchase %$15,400. That is $2000 less than mine. Prices are still staying low!

Was there any special programs you had or just normal deal?

DaveinOlyWA said:
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

• $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

add your location to profile. This is a great deal. Estimated cost to purchase %$15,400. That is $2000 less than mine. Prices are still staying low!

Just VPP

219 plus tax is 234.93 a month
0 down
36 month 36k
2017 s with quick charge

And I made the dealer tint the windows too.

4500 From the state
3000 From San Joaquin
500 from pge

It will cost me more to upgrade my main panel at my home and install a charger than my lease will. Panel 160 bucks plus permit. Labor is free because I will do it myself. I am still waiting to see if pge needs to upgrade my feeder cables.

Bakersfield, Ca

It is right on their website.

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/eligibility-guidelines

Increased Rebate

Consumers with household incomes less than or equal to 300 percent of the federal poverty level are eligible for an increased rebate amount. Increased rebate amounts are available for fuel-cell electric vehicles, battery electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Please note that the increased rebate has been adjusted to $2,000 per rebate for vehicles purchased or leased on or after November 1, 2016. For more details on the increased rebate amount and income verification, visit our income eligibility page.

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

• $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

This is an awesome deal. Which dealership/salesperson did you get this from? I tried all dealers in south bay but the best I got is still far more than what you got here.

Don't ever put down money on a lease. If you roll out of the dealership and get into an accident, whatever money you put down is gone. Car is totaled and the lease done. Whatever you put down is gone. Doesn't make sense even if the money factor is through the roof to prepay. Right now it is less than 1 percent for top tier credit.

Macdoe said:
Don't ever put down money on a lease. If you roll out of the dealership and get into an accident, whatever money you put down is gone. Car is totaled and the lease done. Whatever you put down is gone. Doesn't make sense even if the money factor is through the roof to prepay. Right now it is less than 1 percent for top tier credit.

What I tell people is to not put down any more money than they are willing to risk losing. Most people don't total their car during the lease period, so the risk isn't so high as to make a "no down payment rule" mandatory. The "no more than you'd be OK losing" rule makes more sense, as long as the down payment actually lowers the lease cost. If it doesn't, then I agree - no down payment. I made out very well with my $2k down, in 2013. My lease is $149 a month, plus $10 tax on the extensions.

LeftieBiker said:
What I tell people is to not put down any more money than they are willing to risk losing. Most people don't total their car during the lease period, so the risk isn't so high as to make a "no down payment rule" mandatory.
This is far more reasonable advise than "don't ever put any money down on a lease". After all, you could say much the same thing about a new car loan.

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

• $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

Just VPP

that is a good deal. Beat me by just over a grand. Mine was zero down, $145.95 refund, $245 a month. 15K miles. but mine was in Nov. Each month, the price went down

Atlanta Purchase Price with $10K Ga Power rebate?

I noticed Regal Nissan advertising the 2017 leaf with a $10K Ga Power rebate on top of the Fed $7500. Has anyone done this at an Atlanta area dealer, and was there any further dealer discount?

I have to wonder that even if the dealer is not participating in funding the $10K, if they figure they can get full price because of it.

I posted a similar question one level up, before I notice this thread.

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
This is what I got

• $8841- Residual value
  • $395 disposition fee

Was this 2500 down payment or was this 2500 out the door (taxes, fees included?)

Back