2017 Leaf prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SageBrush said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
so what yer saying is "excepting a teeny tiny sliver of reality" my statement is still correct? I get that right?
Sorry, you got it wrong. Again. You said "Will still beat the T3 but actually "announced" in Sept, available Q1 2018."

Leaf-2 will not beat Tesla Model 3 to market
Leaf-2 will not come close to Tesla's ramp-up, or diffusion across the country.

I fully expect Leaf-2 to be a mostly compliance car. California (and maybe Oregon and Washington) will get the lion's share of a low volume production for a couple months, followed by CARB states. A year later a few cars will trickle into the rest of the country for PR sake.

well, I guess we will see but what is obvious is that Tesla announcements (despite many misses and delays) are gold while Nissan announcements are nothing. got it!

@daveinOlyWA said "well, I guess we will see but what is obvious is that Tesla announcements ..."

In April (if memory serves) Tesla announced that first deliveries will start in July.
The latest Tesla news: Private viewing of the production car on 6/3/2017. Invitations have already been sent out.

Barring something really dramatic and unexpected, we are ~ 6 weeks away from Model 3 on the streets.

You should try to keep up, Dave. Or at least refrain on commenting on Tesla.

SageBrush said:
@daveinOlyWA said "well, I guess we will see but what is obvious is that Tesla announcements ..."

In April (if memory serves) Tesla announced that first deliveries will start in July.
The latest Tesla news: Private viewing of the production car on 6/3/2017. Invitations have already been sent out.

Barring something really dramatic and unexpected, we are ~ 6 weeks away from Model 3 on the streets.

You should try to keep up, Dave. Or at least refrain on commenting on Tesla.

Actually it was Feb

Back