Portable Chademo?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnr said:
I bought a CHAdeMO plug from Fujikura Japan which cost about $1000. Pretty good deal for a real, genuine CHAdeMO plug actually. Their website is http://www.fujikura.co.uk
Wow, that is lowest price I've seen so far. I just sent them an email. How was the ordering process from them? Do they sell to private individuals or businesses only?

AntronX said:
I looked at chargers made by Electway, but not sure about their quality.
When a company uses aliased poorly rendered 3D images for their products online, I'd suspect everything they do will have a learning curve that involves leading and bleeding...

45kW.png

JimSouCal said:
When a company uses aliased poorly rendered 3D images for their products online, I'd suspect everything they do will have a learning curve that involves leading and bleeding...
To their defence, it's a not so perfectly lasso'd image of a real device.

We sell the premium quality top-of-line Yazaki second generation plug with cable for $1500.

I will sell you a used first generation cable / plug for half price. Shoot an email to sales (((@))) QuickChargePower.com

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to provide an update, as it is now just about exactly 2 years since I got my portable CHAdeMO quick charger, and it's still working great! I love being able to charge my car in less than half the time! It makes longer trips that much less stressful. Anyway, thought I'd share the positive news - these things are reliable - even in 100 degree days in California. You can buy one from EVSE Adapters (kinda pricey but worth it IMHO, it's a huge upgrade to the car!)

Back