Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shsu said:
Hi netdata, Could you share the sale's contact info ? Thx. -S

I got a 2017 SV for $205 a month with no money down, it's a little more than the lease deal netdata, but it's got build navigation and telematics feature build in. I got the car from Premier Nissan of San Jose. The sales person name is Olu.

Nissan Sunnyvale - June 01
2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick charge
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
$200 / Month with 3 Yr Maintenance package (includes taxes)
Zero Down payment.

With CA rebate $2500 and PGE $500 . Monthly lease is ~ $116 /Mo

sandblur said:
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
Zero Down payment.

Hi Sandblur,

Could you leave your sale's cellphone number?

Thanks!
Michael

sandblur said:
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
Zero Down payment.

I suggest you lose the maintenance package - it's just giving money to the dealership.

LeftieBiker said:
sandblur said:
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
Zero Down payment.

I suggest you lose the maintenance package - it's just giving money to the dealership.
Agreed. Also, (if it is a factor in your decision) make sure you qualify for the CVRP. Guidelines are at https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/eligibility-guidelines, including a new income limit. Some people make too much $ to qualify.

Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

36 month lease @12k miles/year

The sales contact person was Charles Stewart.

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.

electricblue said:
Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.

Just checking, on top of this, you then get to claim the CA Tax rebate for 2500 and PGE for 500 (assuming you qualify) right? Or is that already included in your numbers above?

Pnuts said:
electricblue said:

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

Just checking, on top of this, you then get to claim the CA Tax rebate for 2500 and PGE for 500 (assuming you qualify) right? Or is that already included in your numbers above?

Correct, I claim the CA Tax Rebate ($2500) and PGE ($500) separately on top of this. It's not included in my numbers.

electricblue said:
Pnuts said:
electricblue said:

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

Correct, I claim the CA Tax Rebate ($2500) and PGE ($500) separately on top of this. It's not included in my numbers.

Just curious as I am likely to head in there this weekend, what was your residual?

My 2015 Leaf S reached 45,000 miles today with 5 remaining payments (3-year lease from Dec 2014.) I went to Boardwalk Nissan. They let me return my old Leaf and take care of the remaining payments. I got a new S with quick charger for $200 per month. 3-year lease with 15,000 miles per year. $175 drive off. The person I worked with is Kelly Booker.

Thanks for everyone that answered my questions above!

Got a Leaf SV today

VPP Discount
0 Down\Drive away
217.95 per month plus tax (238.11)
10011.40 Residual

36mo at 12000 miles\year

Nissan East Bay (San Leandro)

tsowen said:
My 2015 Leaf S reached 45,000 miles today with 5 remaining payments (3-year lease from Dec 2014.) I went to Boardwalk Nissan. They let me return my old Leaf and take care of the remaining payments. I got a new S with quick charger for $200 per month. 3-year lease with 15,000 miles per year. $175 drive off. The person I worked with is Kelly Booker.

Did you lease your 2015 from the same dealear too? I'm in similar situation as yours and hoping to get same deal. I'm a little over the mileage though. What about you?

bethcing said:
Did you lease your 2015 from the same dealear too? I'm in similar situation as yours and hoping to get same deal. I'm a little over the mileage though. What about you?

I leased my 2015 Leaf from a different dealer. The mileage on my car was 45,003 :D Unless yours is over too much, dealer will take care of it. Good luck!

tsowen said:
bethcing said:

I leased my 2015 Leaf from a different dealer. The mileage on my car was 45,003 :D Unless yours is over too much, dealer will take care of it. Good luck!

Hi Tsowen,
Was there typo on your drive off? Kelly is supposedly on vacation so other sales lady quoted me $2k drive off with $2500 down and $99/month. They'll take care of my 5 months remaining, which is less than $1k. She said your $175 drive off might actually be $1750.

While Premier Nissan of Fremont won't take care of my remaining payment, they're still $1k cheaper in total because they only ask for $2500 upon signing which includes down payment, tax, registration and license

bethcing said:
Hi Tsowen,
Was there typo on your drive off? Kelly is supposedly on vacation so other sales lady quoted me $2k drive off with $2500 down and $99/month. They'll take care of my 5 months remaining, which is less than $1k. She said your $175 drive off might actually be $1750.

While Premier Nissan of Fremont won't take care of my remaining payment, they're still $1k cheaper in total because they only ask for $2500 upon signing which includes down payment, tax, registration and license

It's $175 drive off. I was asking for $0 drive off. But Kelly's manager insisted in $175, or no deal. Did you get quote in person, or by email/phone? Based on my past experience, sales people won't give you the lowest price unless you show up at dealership. If other sales can't give you the same price, and you can wait, maybe you can wait until Kelly comes back? BTW, I got my old Leaf from Premier Nissan of Fremont as well.

Kelly Booker was a NO GO for me

I'm currently at Fremont Nissan and i think they offer me pretty good deal (with VPP and returning customer discount)
$0 down, $168/month for 36k, 3year or $178 for 45k, 3 year

For 2 year, $0 down, $151.5 for 24k and $161.5 for 30k, 2 year

They're not paying for my remaining lease though :(

Contact Aniesh Kanwar (408)826-5729
They only have 3 Nissan Leaf S with QC left. After that it's gonna have to be SV
He said if not returning customer, might need $1k down (might be negotiable)

Signed a 2017 Leaf S with Quick Charge lease 12k miles 0 down today with Autocom Nissan, San Leandro, Charles Stewart (510-347-4000 x114 or 510-347-3074) for $204.48. No maintenance contract. 11k residual. No VPP.

Thanks to this forum! This is the only true to figures dealer so far for me. Rest of them advertise one thing, get you into driving up to the dealership and show you something different. You experience might be different... just saying.

Just got this email 3 days ago from Capitol Nissan

$29/mo + tax
$2500 down
24 mo lease @ 12k / yr
http://imgur.com/4ueOPG5

Wow! Wish I could terminate my 3yr lease and get this instead.

~Sagar

I got my 2017 Leaf S with QC at Hayward Nissan yesterday. 12k miles, 36 months lease. $0 drive off, $184 first payment at site + 183.45/month for 35 payments. They covered the 4 remaining payments of my old Leaf($996 total remaining).

MSRP: $34025, Residual price: $8846

Discounts: VPP + returning customer

Neco is the General Manger was very straightforward guy. He offered me two options over the phone: one is $80/month+ tax, $2500 down, I take care of my remaining payments. Or the above offer. Total time: 10 minutes over the phone and 2.5 hours at the Nissan Hayward for signing the forms and returning my old Leaf. I like this "no tricks" way!

Neco: (925)786-3663
Ramin(Finance dept): (510)200-1343

Back