New Member Introduction

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mohawkman

Hello All,

Long time lurker on the Nissan Leaf forum. I am a two time Leaf owner from Atlanta, Georgia. First go-around was a 2 year lease on a Leaf SL. Next came a BMW i3. By lease end the Georgia EV subsidy had been rolled back, to be replaced by an EV road tax. I swapped my i3 with a used 2012 Leaf SL (Jan 2013 in-service date), purchased in June, 2016. The vehicle had 33K miles and 10 bars when purchased. Today, 09JUL, I dropped bar 9, at 49k miles.

Thank you for all the information contained on the forum. It has guided my well over the years. I am headed to Nissan in the coming weeks in order to claim a warranty battery replacement. I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes!

Hello, I’m a new Leaf owner. I’ve had my 2018 Leaf SV for a couple weeks. I really love it. However I would not recommend Team Nissan in Oxnard, clueless about the Leaf, terrible customer service. Anyway we also have a Fiat 500e, so we are used to the EV life. I love the longer range & Pro Pilot. So comfortable & drives great.

Back