Hey look! 176 mile range!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supersleeper

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Dtv11BEhY

Yeah, NOT! seems to be a glitch from when my 12v battery went down to 8v. Love that problem, so much fun.

LeafSpy oddly showed appropriate range (80 miles), but the NAV energy details screen reflected same as instrument cluster. Powered on and off couple times, and even went around the block a couple. Of course the range dropped quickly, but not by much. Still shows 150 miles. Also reset my trip odometer so I can see what I'm really getting based on battery percent. I'm sure it will right itself eventually. Yes, I did just replace the traction battery, but no, it's not a 40kw 2018 model.

For those who haven't been around here that long, and just to show that it can be done, several years back MNL member LEAFfan drove his 2013 24kWh LEAF 188 miles on flat ground before charging, at an average speed between 18-19 mph, averaging 8.8mi./kWh. This was a deliberate record attempt in the Phoenix area, done on a hot day to minimize drag. AFAIA this remains the un-recharged distance record for a 24kWh LEAF.

Back