18 X 10's on the lowered Leaf with Megan Coilovers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gietl said:
Armadillo inspired me, thank you! Slowly but surely it's coming together. Coilovers are on order, should them sometime in October. My wheels just sowed up today! (I host my images on Google photos, if it doesn't show let me know!). I still need to decide what tire I want to run, I need new TPMS sensors. Was hoping to have this all together before the snow starts falling.
You need to explicitly "share" the picture before the rest of us can see it.

gietl said:
garsh said:
You need to explicitly "share" the picture before the rest of us can see it.

I've been a software engineer for the better part of 17 years, Google Photos still baffles me sometimes. Should be fixed now. :)
Sorry, no.
When you share a picture, the link to the shared version changes. So you need to edit your original post to update the image URL to the shared version.
Test it by trying to view the post in an incognito window.

How's the ride on the megans? I really like the look. I think I'd only lower an inch or 2, but if the ride is too stiff, I can't justify spending the money. I don't like a super stiff DD and my wife has a herniated disc in her back so she couldn't ride in the car if it were super stiff.

gietl said:
removed the post instead.
Ah bummer. I was hoping to see them. But I understand the frustration.

Google Photos was not designed for this sort of sharing, unfortunately. It's a huge, silly oversight by Google.

Back