EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now I'm interested in upgrading my Leaf to the new 3g modem. up until now, I've not been bothered about it. I rarely charge anywhere but when I'm at home.. but there is a public charging station around the corner from my office, so having this feature again would be handy and this software would allow me to stay off my cellphone screen, which is always a good idea.

DuncanCunningham said:
now I'm interested in upgrading my Leaf to the new 3g modem. up until now, I've not been bothered about it. I rarely charge anywhere but when I'm at home.. but there is a public charging station around the corner from my office, so having this feature again would be handy and this software would allow me to stay off my cellphone screen, which is always a good idea.

Nice to know pleople are enjoying the plugin :)

You can always check out the evplugIn news at our fb page: http://www.facebook.com/evplugin/

Note: If autoupdate feature is not worging for you, try the manually uninstall , get the new installar from fb page, and install it again (auto update permission issue , is fixed in latest release).

By the way, if anyone wants to help me to keep the evplugIn: new features and bug correction, please feel free to use the donate button inside evplugIn.

Thanks in advance ! :)

Tried to go through the set up but failed when i did registration with the following message:

[Communicator]: SendPostRequest, Error while trying to sending post.check if ssl libs exisits in c:\windows\system32\.

Any advice?

meccox said:
Tried to go through the set up but failed when i did registration with the following message:

[Communicator]: SendPostRequest, Error while trying to sending post.check if ssl libs exisits in c:\windows\system32\.

Any advice?

Hi meccox!

Thats because evplugin cannot find the ssl libraries (libeay32.dll,ssleay32.dll) for some reason, in your PC.

1º What is your evplugIn version?

2º check if you have the ssl libraries in evplugIn: c:\Program Data\evplugIn\ folder or in C:\Windows\?

Thats because evplugin cannot find the ssl libraries (libeay32.dll,ssleay32.dll) for some reason, in your PC.

2º check if you have the ssl libraries in evplugIn: c:\Program Data\evplugIn\ folder or in C:\Windows\?

version 2.0.1.3

the dll's you list above are present but not in Program Data\evplugin.

meccox said:

version 2.0.1.3

the dll's you list above are present but not in Program Data\evplugin.

If the dlls are in c:\windows\ its fine. I think this is a problem related to a "permissions" issue.

When you install the evplugIn, did you change the default installation folder path? Do this test: Can you try to copy both dll files, from c:\windows\, and paste them in the evplugin 2.0 folder, and try again?

If the dlls are in c:\windows\ its fine. I think this is a problem related to a "permissions" issue.

When you install the evplugIn, did you change the default installation folder path? Do this test: Can you try to copy both dll files, from c:\windows\, and paste them in the evplugin 2.0 folder, and try again?

I didn't change the install path. I copied both dlls to the evplugin folder and still does not work

meccox said:

I didn't change the install path. I copied both dlls to the evplugin folder and still does not work

What is your windows version?

meccox said:
sorry 64 bit version

Rigth click on each of those two files,: Properties->General, and confirm the sizes are:

libeay32.dll size is: 1.816.064 bytes
ssleay32.dll size is: 370.176 bytes

and what is the location as well.

Thanks.

Hmmm they look a little different:

libeay32.dll 1,128,760 bytes
ssleay32.dll 274,432 bytes

they are both in C\ProgramData\evplugin

meccox said:
Hmmm they look a little different:

libeay32.dll 1,128,760 bytes
ssleay32.dll 274,432 bytes

they are both in C\ProgramData\evplugin

Thats the problem.

1º Please remove them from the C\ProgramData\evplugin and paste somewhere else.
2º Try again to connect.
3 if still dosent work, its because you have the wrong ssl libs.

Let me know, I can get you the rigth libs if needed.

Still fails

i consistently have the same problem. It does not allow me to register from the registration tab. Consistently receive the same error:

[Communicator]: SendPostRequest, Error while trying to sending post.check if ssl libs exists in c;\windows\system32\.

The dlls actually reside in \windows and not \windows\system 32\

I also tried moving them to \system 32\ and it still doesn't work

meccox said:
Still fails

i consistently have the same problem. It does not allow me to register from the registration tab. Consistently receive the same error:

[Communicator]: SendPostRequest, Error while trying to sending post.check if ssl libs exists in c;\windows\system32\.

The dlls actually reside in \windows and not \windows\system 32\

I also tried moving them to \system 32\ and it still doesn't work

The ssl libs should be in C:\windows\.

I dont understand what is wrong with your PC environment. But you can double check this:

1. SSL libs (for windows x64), I previously shared , should be in C:\Windows\
2. Try to check if your Windows User profile is Administrator?
3. If everything else fails, try in another Windows x64 PC and see if it works.

Just downloaded and installed it, but it's not quite working right.

Keeps saying 'Syncing...', then it displays the percentage/kilometers for a few seconds and goes back to syncing. As if it's not properly reading the sync interval.

evplugIn 2.0.2.0 new layout:

YwzH2R5.png

Already available! Update your evplugIn now!

Back