2015 S won’t dial my contacts

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72andsunny

I recently changed over to an iPhone and I’m not entirely sure if it ever worked but:

The car no longer dials my contacts. It says something like “Command not understood” anytime I say a name. Anyone know how to fix this? It worked fine with my android...and using Siri is a pain. She’s humorless.

72andsunny said:
I recently changed over to an iPhone and I’m not entirely sure if it ever worked but:

The car no longer dials my contacts. It says something like “Command not understood” anytime I say a name. Anyone know how to fix this? It worked fine with my android...and using Siri is a pain. She’s humorless.
You have to press the Phone button on the steering wheel, press again to skip the prompts, then say "Call xxxxxx". Make sure you allowed the car to access your contact during the Bluetooth paring phase.

I deleted all phones from the car, made my cell phone forget the car, then re-paired. After that didn’t work, I hit the “i” next to my car on the phone’s Bluetooth menu. I then had to turn “sync contacts” on and put a check next to all contacts. That seems to have worked.

Back