My Driving Records is no longer getting updated on Nissan Connect EV portal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelb

Hi,
I was wondering if I'm alone here; I just noticed that my "Driving Records" in the Nissan Connect EV portal were last updated on 12/21 and there hasn't been an update since. Anyone else have this problem? Before that I would get updates for every day (it might have been delayed by a day or two but never by as much as a week).

I should add that I can get status updates and turn on heating remotely so there is communication (I've used the remote heating almost every day in the past week - maybe that has something to do with it).

Let me know. Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the confirmation.

It's inconvenient but certainly not a huge issue. That said, if it affects multiple users, hopefully they'll fix it.

Same for me, but the dash display was giving me the message when this was the case. I just followed the prompts, and now it is working again ( I think).

My driving records haven't updated for years... No great loss, I guess. I suppose I had planned to use the service to understand my long term efficiency trends.

Back