WTB: cheapest certified SL with quick charge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading and talking to more people about 2011/12, I'm going to get a 2013 instead. It's winter and i need close to full battery life. if i get a 2011 with 9 bars for example, i'll have to live with it through the winter and probably well into the summer before getting a replacement battery, and even that is somewhat risky.

So instead of spending $10-$11k for a low mileage 2011, I'm going for a $15k low mileage 2013.

I'm seeing a bunch of 20k mileage 2013's certified for about $15k. There is a non certified for about the same price, and local to me instead of needing to be shipped. The one far away is also available with 0% financing, which would save about $2000 over the life of the loan. So I'm leaning towards that, but the local one is black with black interior, and tinted windows, and looks nicer than the silver/black one far away.

So, same year, same mileage, same SL trim level.

Local looks nicer in pics (haven't seen yet, i'm out of town); has tinted windows, and would have to be financed through my bank at about 4% APR. Used car lot.

Far away is at a Nissan dealer and CPO, has to be shipped, can't see in person.

They are both the same build date, may/june 2013.

I have read that there is little value in CPO for Leaf. Any thoughts on this comparison?

I've bought several used but certified cars long distance. Just because they are "certified" does not mean that it is in good cosmetic condition.

If you are interested in one long distance it might be better to post the city and state is located and ask if any forum member would be willing to look at it for you.

Just to throw it out there:)
I have a 2015 leaf S model . Grey in color with standart options including quick charge. in good shape no accidents or damage. Great Car.
85,000 miles 11 bars on battery. I'm in SOCAL. I'm about to turn it back in off lease. Pay out is $9500
Pm me if interested. Im in Orange county Ca.
cheers

^^^
That's frankly pretty high for a high mileage, 8 bar car. You're also the first 2015 4 bar loser I've heard of.

Lease with 85K miles? Either you somehow got a huge # of allowed miles per year (or unlimited), or you're going to have to pay a massive amount for going way over.

Back