2018 configurations Loaded SV vs loaded SL, differences?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveinOlyWA said:
I wish there was a way to not accept the dual charge cable and give me credit for $300 or whatever (already know the credit would not equal what they would sell the cable for :? )
You can certainly sell it after you receive it.

And not if you want an emergency EVSE(and don't have one) to carry in your car, which is something I'd never travel without :)
I'm guessing Dave was suggesting just getting the cheaper OEM 120v only EVSE and the cost difference between it and the dual voltage EVSE.

jjeff said:
And not if you want an emergency EVSE(and don't have one) to carry in your car, which is something I'd never travel without :)
I'm guessing Dave was suggesting just getting the cheaper OEM 120v only EVSE and the cost difference between it and the dual voltage EVSE.

Well I had 2 extras and for some reason my 2016's EVSE fell out of the hatch into my other car without my knowledge :roll: so now I have 3 plus a Clipper Creek Wall charger and ZERO LEAFs...

DaveinOlyWA said:
Well I had 2 extras and for some reason my 2016's EVSE fell out of the hatch into my other car without my knowledge :roll: so now I have 3 plus a Clipper Creek Wall charger and ZERO LEAFs...
I remember six years ago when all I had was the 120-V EVSE which came in the trunk of our LEAF...

Back