Nissan Connect/Carwings won't update

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lutefisk said:
Looks like Nissan has updated the Connect software to more closely resemble the app.

Trying to get at my driving records isn't working as of the moment. Not the first time that's happened, of course. I hope it's fixed soon.

Has anyone been able to retrieve their driving records from the Nissan site? I get the usual "Service cannot be provided" error message ever since the update and changes to the ev.nissanconnect.com page.

Thanks!

lutefisk said:
lutefisk said:
Looks like Nissan has updated the Connect software to more closely resemble the app.

Trying to get at my driving records isn't working as of the moment. Not the first time that's happened, of course. I hope it's fixed soon.

Has anyone been able to retrieve their driving records from the Nissan site? I get the usual "Service cannot be provided" error message ever since the update and changes to the ev.nissanconnect.com page.

Thanks!
Nope, still doesn't function as well as the old app. I had to pull fuse 34 again 2 days ago just to connect again! Wish Nissan would get their act together on this communication stuff. :cry:

Back