Scratch repair

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1234567

My teen driver did some damage to my Leaf. I don't want to pay to get it fixed as it's quite pricey and I'm not certain it won't happen again. Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair kit or source to get paint? Just go to my dealer? Thanks!

Never used them before, buy a friend said he got a perfect match on some touch up paint from this company:

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/nissan/2013/leaf/

you need to provide some more information. what age is the car? was is it a collision with dents? or just a scratch on the clear coat making it look like white scratch?

Thank you everyone!

It's a 2013 Leaf in blue. She was parked on the street and didn't see that the mailbox next to the car was open. She drove and scraped the notch against both panels and both doors. I'm not sure how to upload the image. I found something at autozone that should take away the white but I wanted something for where the paint is gone. While the dent parts bother me, I just don't want to spend the money for something I know may get dinged again.

I replaced the Leaf with a new Honda Clarity PHEV which she's not allowed to drive. :)

Back