UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I un-donate?

Mike was kind enough to send me an email. If you signed up for the 1 year autorenewal, it can be cancelled through PayPal Settings. Just an FYI.

I didn't realize this forum had ads until I saw this post, and disabled AdBlock on my browser for this site. Most sites I won't do that for, but at the minimum I can turn off AdBlock for this one. ;)

Maybe add some code that has just a friendly, non-intrusive notice about noticing an adblocker being used if detected? (Sites that deny access due to adblocker usage, I just blacklist, so I'm sure others do that as well.)

I'm still waiting for mynissanleaf.com license tag holder: I donated at the gold level on 6/26 and still haven't received the tag holder yet.

Thanks!

ByeFO said:
I'm still waiting for mynissanleaf.com license tag holder: I donated at the gold level on 6/26 and still haven't received the tag holder yet.

Thanks!

My fault - it's coming in the mail now. Thanks for supporting the forum, I really appreciate it!

wxxyz said:
ByeFO said:

Thanks!

My fault - it's coming in the mail now. Thanks for supporting the forum, I really appreciate it!

Thanks, my tag looks naked on the back of the car!

I got a lot out of this site and should probably donate but seeing that there is a possibility of a plate frame I would like to know if that is still a good offer to get one with the membership or if it is available to purchase.

As I read the membership benefits page, I don't seen anything about the plate holder. Sorry if I'm missing it or missed the offer.

If I post pictures on here and let the paid membship lapse do they vanish when my account expires?

I upgraded in order to post a classified ad, but after logging out and back in again I continually receive the message: "You cannot post in this forum."

Can someone help me? Thanks!

seanhanley said:
I upgraded in order to post a classified ad, but after logging out and back in again I continually receive the message: "You cannot post in this forum."

How long has it been since you upgraded? I think it requires action from one of the Administrators. (I'm just a Moderator.) Things like that can take a few days here.

LeftieBiker said:
seanhanley said:

How long has it been since you upgraded? I think it requires action from one of the Administrators. (I'm just a Moderator.) Things like that can take a few days here.

Looks like it has been fixed already. Thanks!

I have made purchases from vendors who use PayPal and there is an option to pay by credit card or use PayPal. Paying by credit card means you can enter a credit card payment like any other vendor's website that has their own payment system on their website.

However, what I see with the MNL payment area is that when I click pay by credit card, PayPal will not let me submit the credit card payment without checking the box to create a PayPal account. I do not wish to create a PayPal account.

Are the MNL admin people aware that PayPal is doing this?

Thanks!

ByeFO said:

Nope - no idea! And I can't seem to see a setting about turning off that requirement...

ByeFO said:

Thanks!
If MNL only uses paypal as an intermediary then paypal sets the rules.

My advice to you: it is safe to open a paypal account if you DO NOT link any of your bank accounts.

Back