Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kennethbokor said:
kennethbokor said:
Ok, finally placed my order as per below!!

--------------

State : Ontario (Canada)
Metro area/city : Caledon (Greater Toronto Area)

Color/trim: Jade Frost/SL
Options:
Accessories: Wheel Locks

Total MSRP+destination charge: $43,850.75 CAD (includes AC Tax, Tire Levy, Freight PDI, OMVIC Fee)
Total with Tax: $49,551.35 CAD
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $43,850.75 CAD
Total discount (or markup): Discounts Totalling: $15,269.00 CAD ($14,000 CAD for Ontario EVIP Rebate, $800.00 CAD for Nissan Finance Loyalty - currently own two Nissans, $469.00 Dealer specific discount)
Total to finance: $34,806.65 CAD
Additional fees: PPSA
Purchase or lease?: Purchase 3-YR thru Nissan Finance @ 2.99% Special Rate

Date/time of reservation: February 24, 2018 @ 1400pm EST
Designated order month: February
First date able to request a quote (RAQ):
Actual order date (when quote was accepted):

Dealer: Alta Nissan, Woodbridge ON

Delivery date: Estimated by End-of-May, 2018

Plans for home charging: Have Tesla Wall Charger with Tesla Tap cable (converts Tesla connector to J1772 for L2).
------------------

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them and looking forward to participating more in this forum!

April 5 - got an update from Nissan. My order did not make the March or April factory build "cut" due to overwhelming orders. I hope to have a build date sometime in May.

New update April 24 - my order made the April build and have a VIN. Should be seeing it by mid-May!

After some serious hassles with NMAC (they screwed up the one-time credit check code from Experian that I sent them, and then "requested" that I unfreeze my credit for them) my lease application has been approved. As soon as I can confirm that I'll be getting the low .00003 money factor, I'll be leaving a deposit over the phone. My end of lease inspection is on Monday, and I hope to pick the car up on Tuesday or Wednesday, to avoid having to may the final payment on my effectively-60-month lease.

I've decided that I'll probably turn the inside of the car from white/light grey/black, to orange/black, using seat covers and carbon fiber wrap. That should still produce less interior heat than black.

Lia Nissan of Colonie NY. The awesome salesman I've dealt with is David Seacord. He's done everything from track down cars by build date as well as options, to running interference with the clowns at NMAC to get my approval done. He knows more about the Leaf than any other salesperson I've encountered.

State : Arizona
Metro area/city : Tucson
Mileage: 28k
Battery Status: will check with LeafSpy upon delivery

Color/trim: 2015 Glacier White / SL
Options: Premium package with quick charge
Accessories: All around camera, Bose sound system

Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $13,800
Total to finance: $0
Additional fees: $915 tax, $259 reg
Purchase or lease?: Purchase

Dealer: Carvana.com

Delivery date: May 24, 2018

Plans for home charging: NEMA 14-50 outlet with Jekayla Level 2 32 Amp Portable Electric Vehicle Charger Plug-In EV Charger EV Charging Station for Home and Travel,16.4' Cable, 7.68 KW

jonathanfields4ever said:
ZakZak said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum. I live in west Tokyo, Japan and just ordered my Leaf 2 days ago. Thought I would join the Forum to stay ahead of any quirks or maintenance issues...

I had a lot of issues with the computer in mine. I've owned the car for a little over a month now but I've been driving a loaner for most of that. Apparently Leafs nationwide are having myriad issues with the computer and nav system.

There happened to be an X (the equivalent of an SV for Americans) available that was exactly the color and trim level I wanted. With taxes and everything it came to ¥3,554,334. I also opted for the ZESP2 full membership since I drive about 100km a day.

After if get the ¥400,000 subsidy dealy, I'll be sitting pretty I think. Did they tell you about how long it takes to get that? My guy said about a month, but when I looked online some people said it took 3 or 4 months for them.

Thats awful man, I havent had an issue with my car at all. My only real complaint so for is the lack of consistency between quick chargers. The nearest one to me is lucky to put out 30kw, I end up using one a 3km away that is usually around 40kw...The only time i've experienced a true quick charge was at a PA on the way to Mt. Fuji.

I also opted for the full membership although I only drive about 20km a day, I just want to the ability to hit the road without worrying about charger fees, and I don't want to affect my power bill until my solar panels are up. I was told 3-4 months for the subsidy.

ZakZak said:
ZakZak said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum. I live in west Tokyo, Japan and just ordered my Leaf 2 days ago. Thought I would join the Forum to stay ahead of any quirks or maintenance issues...

I had a lot of issues with the computer in mine. I've owned the car for a little over a month now but I've been driving a loaner for most of that. Apparently Leafs nationwide are having myriad issues with the computer and nav system.

There happened to be an X (the equivalent of an SV for Americans) available that was exactly the color and trim level I wanted. With taxes and everything it came to ¥3,554,334. I also opted for the ZESP2 full membership since I drive about 100km a day.

After if get the ¥400,000 subsidy dealy, I'll be sitting pretty I think. Did they tell you about how long it takes to get that? My guy said about a month, but when I looked online some people said it took 3 or 4 months for them.

Thats awful man, I havent had an issue with my car at all. My only real complaint so for is the lack of consistency between quick chargers. The nearest one to me is lucky to put out 30kw, I end up using one a 3km away that is usually around 40kw...The only time i've experienced a true quick charge was at a PA on the way to Mt. Fuji.

I also opted for the full membership although I only drive about 20km a day, I just want to the ability to hit the road without worrying about charger fees, and I don't want to affect my power bill until my solar panels are up. I was told 3-4 months for the subsidy.

Yeah, they’re all over the place, for sure.

I’ve figured out that Family Marts are typically rated at 20kW, Lawson at 25kW, Nissan dealerships at 44kW, and highway rest stops at 50kW.

I find my favorite are Lawson. I can grab a drink and a karaage-kun and I get 40-50km in just 15 minutes. It’s a charge rate of aboout .5C so it should be relatively easy on the battery as well. I’ve never seen the battery temperature bar go much above half way even at a 50kW charger, but it can’t hurt to be a bit precautious.

As for the subsidy, mine came at around the 2 month mark.

ZakZak said:

Yeah, they’re all over the place, for sure.

I’ve figured out that Family Marts are typically rated at 20kW, Lawson at 25kW, Nissan dealerships at 44kW, and highway rest stops at 50kW.

I find my favorite are Lawson. I can grab a drink and a karaage-kun and I get 40-50km in just 15 minutes. It’s a charge rate of aboout .5C so it should be relatively easy on the battery as well. I’ve never seen the battery temperature bar go much above half way even at a 50kW charger, but it can’t hurt to be a bit precautious.

As for the subsidy, mine came at around the 2 month mark.

Yea i suppose the slow charging is offset by the low speeds we generally drive, the shorter distances required, and the low strain on the battery. I'm happy so far.

Got this offer from Nissan Serramonte in Bay Area:

2018 Leaf SV w/ Tech package, splash guard
VIN: 1N4AZ1CP2JC304171
STOCK:N80404
MSRP: $36,200
Price: $30,595
0% APR for 72 months.

Additional $10,500 in state, federal, and utility rebates brings final cost down to $20,095 ( + taxes & destination).

Should I take it?

Also check PG&E - there is an additional 3K rebate so with 3.5K from PG&E & Fed & State your price will be 17095. Wow. One caveat : no all-weather package (if you needed heated seats and steering wheel you need to keep looking).

Hedgefundie said:
Got this offer from Nissan Serramonte in Bay Area:

2018 Leaf SV w/ Tech package, splash guard
VIN: 1N4AZ1CP2JC304171
STOCK:N80404
MSRP: $36,200
Price: $30,595
0% APR for 72 months.

Additional $10,500 in state, federal, and utility rebates brings final cost down to $20,095 ( + taxes & destination).

Should I take it?
I think that ~$2,600 discount by nissan from list price may be the best deal I've seen reported.

Hard to predict if there might be better offers, in the future.

BTW, I had to pay just over "$20,095 ( + taxes & destination)" for my 2011 SL with the DC port (optional!) ~seven years ago.

We should be very pleased by how rapidly BEV prices have fallen since Nissan introduced them to the USA mass-market, now approaching a 50% price reduction, when you consider the value of the huge improvements in the LEAF since then.

Order details here for the Leaf continue to prove why MSRP should not be used as a tool when comparing vehicle price with other BEVs. Incentives on Leafs, but not all BEVs, push the real price far below MSRP. The Leaf has a significant number of faults, but continues to be one of the best BEV value propositions.

A Lot of Memorial Day specials going on right now. Several advertising discounts on leases that more than overcomes the reduced fed tax credit discount.

Hi everyone.
New to the forum

Just bought a 2018 Nissan Leaf SL with tech package, splash guards and carpeted floor mats. Ticketed price (including destination charge) was $38115.

Color: brilliant silver

OTD: $35,500 and includes 7 year bumper to bumper warranty

I live in California. I think I got a pretty good deal. Thoughts?

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to find more information on installing an EV charger at home? Thanks!

Canxteena said:
Hi everyone.
New to the forum

Just bought a 2018 Nissan Leaf SL with tech package, splash guards and carpeted floor mats. Ticketed price (including destination charge) was $38115.

Color: brilliant silver

OTD: $35,500 and includes 7 year bumper to bumper warranty

I live in California. I think I got a pretty good deal. Thoughts?

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to find more information on installing an EV charger at home? Thanks!

I paid OTD 35,000 for roughly the same as your setup, mine has one more thing, can't remember. The car comes with the home charger, why do you need a second one? Only thing for Level 2 charging you need to add a 50 AMP outlet and breaker in your garage or outside.

Back