2013 Leaf Spy numbers, want to ensure I get a new battery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the weekend I noticed my 4th bar drop. I needed that to happen three months ago! I will send the numbers once I plug the Leaf Spy in if that helps any of the members.

Good luck all that are close to the 4th bar drop before the warranty period expires.

I wonder if calling Nissan customer service will do any good as the warranty period is up in my case. I bet they just laugh in my face...

SeasonsAfter said:
Over the weekend I noticed my 4th bar drop. I needed that to happen three months ago! I will send the numbers once I plug the Leaf Spy in if that helps any of the members.

Good luck all that are close to the 4th bar drop before the warranty period expires.

I wonder if calling Nissan customer service will do any good as the warranty period is up in my case. I bet they just laugh in my face...
Some people have had luck in the past through BBB. Good luck! There are threads about it on this forum where others were successful.

Back