Can't Adjust VSP Settings in LeafSpy Pro

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briscobully

Hi all, had been using lite for 3 months to help find my new to me Leaf using the Konnwei KW902 mini ELM327 with zero issues so went ahead and purchased the Pro Version (vo.45.119 en). Didn't need the pro but I wanted to support Turbo3 and all his work.

So, I tried to adjust the VSP sounds and found I couldn't check the boxes on the screen. With all the talk of the KW902 not working for some I decided to buy the LELink^2 that was recommended. Well, still can't select the boxes to adjust the vehicle sound.

I always assume it's a 'user error' and not the equipment. :roll: Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
thanks

Thanks for posting.
I'd like to add that I recently purchased a 2013, downloaded LeafSpy Pro, and bought a LELink. I've used the SW twice now.

Last night I was able to see the fifth data page to the right where sound settings are found. To experiment, I switched all sounds to off. Once I hit "Done" or "Confirm" (can't remember) a countdown meter showed up and quickly counted down from 160 or so, and once finished counting the VSP, back up, and one other on/off switch went back to ON, and the sounds 1-3 remained off.

Today at lunch I tried it again, but this time the fifth page to the right was no longer present on the app.

I'm unable to troubleshoot without some help on this. Hopefully I've elaborated on your situation too, briscobully.

You have to enable the Service Menu from the settings. I believe it unchecks that box after you exit the app to prevent anyone from accidentally changing parts of the car. The car also should be on and it might require the car to be in "ready" mode.

magico13 said:
You have to enable the Service Menu from the settings. I believe it unchecks that box after you exit the app to prevent anyone from accidentally changing parts of the car. The car also should be on and it might require the car to be in "ready" mode.

Correct the 'service screen' unchecks with every app exit. Emailed Turbo3, the app designer, and he told me to run a Trace ELM for him to review; when I did, it fixed the problem and the VSP screen allowed me to check and uncheck the boxes as needed. He was very responsive and timely with my questions! Went ahead and paid for the pro version to support him. Without it I would have been flying blind on the battery condition of the car I purchased. And passed on many that were sub par.

Back