Who has the lowest cost extended warranty? (2015 SL Radio went out)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacecoastbill

This AM as I backed out of the garage, I noticed that my backup camera did not turn off when I out the Leaf into drive. The predictive lines were frozen in a turn.

I turned the car off and back on, but now the entire Navi screen was black, then the music went out as well.

I restarted it again, no change. The screen did drop down when I pushed the button so I knew it was getting power.

I made an appt with the dealer, and went to work.

After reading horror stories of the cost of the replacement, and knowing I was a couple months out of warranty on my 2015 SL, I started searching for the extended warranty cost. Turns out that I am just under 37,000 miles so I can still purchase it.

I did get lucky though, I took the battery cable off and put it back after a couple of minutes... and it is back to normal.

Has anyone found a dealer selling the Nissan extended warranty for a lower price than the others?

THANKS

There was one selling them cheap a couple of years ago (Jim Bone Nissan of Santa Rosa???) but Nissan cracked down on the practice. Try emailing a bunch of dealers.

Back