Navigation - ETA?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newporttom

I much prefer to see my estimated time of arrival, rather than minutes till arrival. I did not see a way to change that. Did I miss it, or just not there?

I am very intrested in this setting as well. I have tried the following but this does not get me to my end goal which is I leave home at 6 AM and I travel to work "what time will it be when I arrive at work."

Switching estimated arrival time
display GUID-BBA50524-9E39-4B45-91CA-5DC29C4F3FA1
The display of the travel time on the map screen
can be switched between the travel time to the
destination and the travel time to the waypoint.
Example: Switching the display to the travel time
to the waypoint
1. Push the MENU button and touch [Settings].
2. Touch [Navigation].
3. Touch [Guidance Settings].
4. Touch [Estimated Time].
5. Touch [Waypoint]. The indicator for the
selected condition illuminates.
6. Push the MAP button to return to the
current location map screen.
The icon displayed on the map screen is
switched and the travel time to the waypoint
is displayed.

This is a disappointment. I guess we can use CarPlay or Android play and use the maps on our iPhones.
Nissan should be able to fix this with a software update... if enough of us complain or put in a Feature Request.

Sch said:
Nissan should be able to fix this with a software update... if enough of us complain or put in a Feature Request.
Good luck with that. Nissan for gen 1 Leaf has not been forthcoming with ANY updates that provided new features or virtually any behavior changes. About the only updates they've provided are for safety recalls or part of a TSB or service campaign, besides not free map updates.

Back