keeping log of present travel?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradford

is anyone else keeping a log of their present travel habits to see if a leaf would really fit?
i'm keeping track of miles, outside temp, and whether i had the a/c on or not.
so far, all my 'typical' trips are 60 miles or mess (most less than 20). i plan to adjust the mileage by 10% when i had the a/c on. sound good!?!

bradford said:
is anyone else keeping a log of their present travel habits to see if a leaf would really fit?

I've been trying to give it some consideration. My daily mileage is pretty well set at 60 miles a day, but what I've been trying to do is figure out what speeds I'm driving during the 30 miles (each way) between home and work. Of course, if I'm able to still use the HOV lane, like I rather expect, this won't mean all that much being as I'll be able to do highway speeds most of the way anyhow.

Here, it is rare for me to NOT use the A/C, because of the sun-heating of the car's interior.

Many days, only a few to 40 or 50 miles, but others (work) are about 75, via the freeway.

I expect that I will need to learn to do "e-fueling" away from home.

Yep, we did for a while, about 10 days. Most of our days' travels were within about 60 miles, max, unless we did the 90 mile round trip drive to "the big city" to see the grandbaby. We're expecting to use the Prius for long trips like that, and of course driving trips. Leaf will fit really well for us.

Back