Can I Track My New Car (that hasn't been delivered yet)?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrodog

I bought a 2019 SV last Saturday from a local Houston TX dealer. Then they told me afterwards that it's in Austin. They have told me each day "It will be here tomorrow". So today it's Thursday and still not here. I have no idea if they've even left Austin yet, or where in the world it is.

So, is there any number I can call and activate Nissan Connect, or whatever it is on the thing, and start tracking the location of my new Leaf? Since nobody at the dealer actually knows what's going on, or will tell me, I just thought it would be an interesting way to find out where it is.

Yeah, I probably need an ESN of some sort, but just thought I'd ask.

OBE:

After spending 30 minutes at the dealer, listening to the sales manager explain to me that the transportation company hadn't called him back and he had no idea where the vehicle was, I took the 40 minute drive home in my Volt. After about two hours at home, I got a call from the guy who said that they had dropped off the car the night before without telling anybody at the dealership. It was sitting out back, behind the shop. So I guess it's no longer MIA.

I picked it up last night and now I have no trouble finding it. Case, CLOSED!!!

Back