I've got my private EVSE (Portugal)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruimegas

I've got my private EVSE (Portugal)

The energy in Portugal become in more than 42% from renewable sources and raising (estimated 60% of the country needs in 2014) :D

This is my source of energy (tendencially)
energia1.jpg

This is what I call my energy deposit ;)
Quadro-contador-1.jpg

and this is my new EVSE portuguese model :D
HomechargerEFACEC.jpg

Regards

garygid said:
Nice, Thanks.

Would you please explain the second (middle) picture?

A clear, readable picture of the "controls" on your Home EVSE please?

Well...that's a tuff question because the second picture is placed inside my House/flat witch is 45 meters away from the EVSE (147,64 ft) and has (sorry I don't know the technical word) on the left is a device to cut the power off and on to the EVSE down below, the two in the middle are devices to protect the sistem and the one to the right is a counter that allow me to keep track of my kwh spent more or less like your TED system I supose.

On the EVSE picture there's another device to cut the power off and on when an emergency happens eventually but usually is not to touch and the usual plug to the Leaf in blue. There are 3 lights, red = malfunction, green = ready, yeallow = charge.

Sorry for not provide more information but I'm not an expert in electronics.

ruimgas, How many Leafs are they estimating they will sell in your Country over the next few months?

evnow said:
Cool looking EVSE. How much did it cost - and how much for installation ?

Cost...let me try to convert to US dollars at the same time :D

EVSE =1,217.00 EUR = 1,701.07 USD

Extra 25 meters of 4mm cable wire = 274.50 EUR = 383.811 USD

Counter (TED) = 161.00 EUR = 225.103 USD

Total 1,652.50 EUR = 2,309.98 USD :(

Everytihng is more expensive here than there :( ...The VAT here is 23% :eek:

Regards

stanley said:
ruimgas, How many Leafs are they estimating they will sell in your Country over the next few months?

Less than 100... more than 42,000.00 USD what do you expect and withg all the crisis we have in here.

No, we are not creating a delay in the US deliveries ;).

Back