Forgive me if this seems crude and lacking detail. Reading the specs of my Enphase M215, I can run 8 in series (48v max DC in) to have 360v DC out from my CHAdeMo port to continue grid power until Tier 2 drops off at about 11:00pm, then disengage CHAdeMo port for LVL 2 charging back into the Leaf until the Tier 1 picks back up at 8:00am. I'm curious if it would need a load resister to lower amperage? If doable, most of this should be able to be done with only a few things I can think of:
1. CHAdeMo interface and cable
2. CAN bus communication device and timer (Arduino?)
3. High-voltage relay systems to switch DC from roof PV parallel system to Leaf in-series CHAdeMo interface.
3. Re-wire 8 of my PV into series with 8 x series M215 micro controllers and put Leaf CHAdeMo DC directly in parallel.
4. Appropriately gauged cabling and distribution blocks.
5. Circuit breakers?
I might just sound crazy, but seems I already have much of the infrastructure needed to do this.