Body/Appearance - Interior
Revision as of 02:07, 21 June 2012 by Aqn
- LEAF seat covers by "Seat Covers Unlimited".
- Pics of LEAFs with Wet Okole seat covers:
- LEAF interior with leather seats, armrest, and door pull by http://www.skylineseating.com/ skylineseating.com
- carID wood dash kit for LEAF interior, available in simulated wood and real wood. When applying the pieces, it's possible to re-apply it multiple times to get it right: the pieces don't stick permanently right away.
- Instrument panel assembly - exploded view, from Nissan LEAF Service Manual, page IP-12:
- Exploded diagram of driver's seat, from Nissan LEAF Service Manual:
- Interior accessories for LEAF:
- List of interior issues at leafic.com.
- To increase the seat cushion rake (raising the front of the seat cushion) to increase thigh support, add 1 x 3/8 x 3/8 nylon washers to the two seat-to-bracket bolts. The bolt is a M8 1.25 x 20mm bolt. Some people replace the bolts with longer ones and use multiple nylon washers for extra rake.
Seat cushion's bottom, showing seat mounting bolt and bracket.
- How to remove the center display's bezel:
- Grip the edges and pull hard, maybe with four hands. The clips are strong.
- Undo hooks on each side.
- Unplug connectors.
Here's a video showing how to remove and disconnect the center console from the dash (as part of swapping in a modified climate control unit).
- Trimming Weather-Tech mats for a 2011 Nissan Versa to fit in a LEAF.
Weather-Tech part number for the mats set is W36GR-W20GR.
- A few tips on how to change the cabin microfilter.