Miscellaneous Unclassifiable Issues/Problems
Revision as of 11:04, 5 January 2012 by Arsharpe
Acceleration/braking/cruise control glitches & issues
- Cruise control glitch: set cruise speed autonomously decreases several notches, while cruise control remains engaged and functioning.
- Trunk/boot not close properly. The lock mechanism takes a second or two to reset after opening and therefore you need to allow process to finish before trying to close again.
- Warning lights come on: low battery and turtle mode along with the accompanying red and orange warning lights, can no longer drive, cannot turn off; 15 seconds later, can turn off: turn back on and things are normal.
- Problem happens again "a bit later".
- Ambient temperature is "in the high 90s".
- Battery temperature is at 6 bars.
- Leaf goes bonkers with "Stop Vehicle" message after opening trunk while car is off.