Electrical Contractor - LA area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoaty said:
William Korthof did my install today. Took him and assistant about 9.5 hours of work to do the install. I am very pleased with the quality of work. The 65 feet of electrical conduit was routed mostly along the ceiling of the parking garage so that it is both safer and unobtrusive. All that is left is to have the inspector come and approve the work. While we were talking I found out he can retrofit the T-12 fluorescent lights with magnetic ballast in our parking garage to T-8 with electric ballast. This will save a lot of money/energy and probably pay for itself in 2-3 years. I will have him come back to give a quote for doing this work, assuming HOA board agrees.

He lives in Pomona, but will come as far as Santa Monica area to do install, so don't assume he is too far away to do your install until you check with him.
William is the best. He works in San Francisco, too, so if you are up that way, give me a shout and I'll connect you.

Stoaty said:
William Korthof did my install today. Took him and assistant about 9.5 hours of work to do the install. I am very pleased with the quality of work. The 65 feet of electrical conduit was routed mostly along the ceiling of the parking garage so that it is both safer and unobtrusive. All that is left is to have the inspector come and approve the work. While we were talking I found out he can retrofit the T-12 fluorescent lights with magnetic ballast in our parking garage to T-8 with electric ballast. This will save a lot of money/energy and probably pay for itself in 2-3 years.
Update: William did lighting retrofit several months ago for our condo parking garage. We are now saving over $100 per month in electricity costs, have a photocell to turn the night time lights on and off, and expect the retrofit to pay for itself in about 2.5 years. After that, we are saving both money and GHG emissions.

Back