Good source for 2015 repair manual?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob42

I expected this to be a FAQ; maybe I missed it. (Sorry if I did.)

What is a good source for the factory repair manual for my 2015? Googling for this takes me to multiple web sites, many of which seem slightly shady (e.g., "Let us install this browser extension so you can read our manual"...).

I'm okay with hardcopy or softcopy, as long as it is legit. I have all of the manuals that came with the car. I am looking for repair, assembly / disassembly, adjustment, diagrams, parts ID, etc.

I am not a professional, so an online subscription doesn't really appeal -- just this manual.

Thanks!

/// Rob

The Nisan and Infinity and Beyond Car Owners club has a selection of some FSM repair manuals that might be helpful

nlspace said:
The Nisan and Infinity and Beyond Car Owners club has a selection of some FSM repair manuals that might be helpful, at nicoclub (a .com website)
I've tried not to advertise those as Nicoclub did get a cease and desist from Nissan awhile ago. Yet, later, it seemed like they've either ignored it or put them back up. I'm not convinced they're authorized to distribute those in that manner...

I'm not sure if they should edit or not. I just don't post about it as to not call attention to it, so that it doesn't get another smackdown from Nissan...

Back